Account Executive jobs are available for your employment goals. An Account Executive typically handles client and executive relations, by liasoning between the two. Someone looking to be successful in this position should have extraordinary communications and customer relations skills, If you are seeking to apply for a particular job; however, you also need to have a professional and compelling resume. In the included sample Account Executive resume, we offer insight on how to create Account Executive resumes that get the interview for your career success.
1668 Davis Lane
Centennial, CO 80112
Career Objective: Responsive and dedicated Account Executive with extensive knowledge in sales and advertising. My key skills in planning, coordinating, portfolio creation, and funds allocation will be great factors in achieving success in the company.
• Up to date on latest trends and practices
• Well organized and detail oriented professional
• Strong organizational skills
• Effective negotiation and closing technicques
• Successful and grand track record in complex sales advertisements
Chief Account Executive, July 2009-Present
AML, Richton, MS
• Submitted proposal plans and explained to clients how the plans will be executed.
• Developed sales presentation based on the existing advertising strategies.
• Provided assistance to ad-hoc units in their advertising requests and project analysis.
• Acted as liaison officer between participating agencies and internal clients.
• Solicited for clients' feedback and communicated these to the management for appropriate action.
Account Executive, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Pittsburgh, PA
• Reviewed and improved layouts submitted by the technical team before presenting to the clients.
• Collaborated with clients in discussing the steps to be taken in campaign pursuits.
• Utilized a combination of strategies in advertising like adding purchasing incentives to increase the sales.
• Studied the pyramiding of rebates and discounts.
• Worked hand in hand with PR managers in composing press releases and newsletters.
Masters Degree in Business Administration
Howard University, Washington, DC
Bachelor Degree in Commerce
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL