Are you an Accountant looking for the right Accountant job? There are two requirements if you want to get the job of your dreams: you must be qualified and also have the right resume presentation. An Accountant must have a solid financial educational background, accounting experience, and extraordinary mathematic abilities. Accountant jobs are found in both the public government sector as well as the private accounting firm sector, and offer growth based on experience and accreditation. Got the skills and experience? Now, you need an outstanding Accountant resume. Please peruse the Accountant resumes in this section to get the job now.
1668 Davis Lane
Centennial, CO 80112
Career Objective: Expert and certified public accountant looking for greater avenue to advance my accounting skills including balancing, reconciling, financial reporting and cost control procedures. My expertise in public accounting expenditures will be most helpful in managing the financial aspect of the company.
• Sound accounting principles
• Great skills in interpreting financial data and projections
• Effective cost control procedures
• Conversant with tax laws
• Certified Public Accountant
• Expert in using accounting software apps
Sales Accountant, July 2009-Present
AML, Gainesville, FL
• Ensured that accounting needs are promptly attended to.
• Conducted external auditing services to sister companies.
• Reinvented the current accounting procedures involved in determining health care benefits.
• Prepared reports on investigated and researched bankruptcies.
• Summarized the findings of the external auditor and interpreted any discrepancy to the top management.
• Implemented financial control to secure the funds of the company.
Jr. Accountant, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, York, PA
• Proposed ways to eliminate losses and unwanted expenses.
• Prepared account entries, general ledgers and business documentations during annual inventory.
• Coordinated with the Stockman and Warehouse Officer in establishing accounting control procedures.
• Prepared and reviewed budget, payroll entries, invoices and other accounting documents.
• Partnered with the departmental management in strengthening the fiscal aspects of the company.
• Input capital account entries in the ledger.
Masters Degree in Accountancy
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Bachelor Degree in Accounting
Iowa State University, Ames, IA