Airline Pilot ResumeAirline Pilot jobs can be found in every airline. Your main tasks as an Airline Pilot is to be technically proficient in all piloting responsibilities, machinery, and systems; so that you can effectively transport passengers and/or freight from points domestic and international by airplane. In this role, an Airline Pilot must have advanced training in airplane systems, great at problem solving, and have a very scientific mind. There are a host of other invaluable skills that should also be disclosed in Airline Pilot resumes; however. To get more details on the perfect Airline Pilot job winning resume, please study the Airline Pilot resume profiles provided here.
4142 Mayo Street
Winchester, KY 40391
Career Objective: Physically able Airline Pilot with extensive experience in flying planes such as Boeing and DC-9 aiming to build and expand patronage by dutifully exercising caution and sound judgment in every flight, providing a safe, healthy, satisfied and secured flight to every passenger.
• 1500 hours of flight experience
• Physically and psychologically fit
• FAA Certified
• Knowledgeable of FAA rules and regulations
• Strong familiarity with DC-9s and Boeing 747s
• 60 hours experience in instrument flying
Sr. Airline Pilot, July 2009-Present
AML, Toledo, OH
• Examined the plane's running condition, especially the control equipments before every flight.
• Coordinated with the first officer and other co-pilots in computing the fly time.
• Determined the weather and flight conditions, sometimes double checking to ensure safety flights.
• Submitted flight plans to the air traffic controllers.
• Watched out for any problems while on air and reported directly to air-route control stations.
• Calculated how much fuel is to be reloaded.
Test Pilot, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Branchburg, NJ
• Ensured that all technical operations of the plane are in proper order.
• Briefed the cabin crew thoroughly and maintained open communications with air controllers.
• Re-checked landing gears.
• Submitted flight reports to the chief captain.
• Examined other pilots to check on their flying capabilities.
• Conducted regular troubleshooting and maintenance on aircrafts.
Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Stanford University, Stanford, CA
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ