1584 Fantages Way
Norway, ME 4268
Career Objective: Responsible and equipped anesthesiologist with impressive working history and extensive accomplishments, my objective is to promote not only safe but healthy and restful surgical operation by carefully deciding which anesthesia to administer to which patient while positively assuring the patients of their safety.
• Cardiology, critical care medicine and internal medicine
• Ability to work long hours and under pressure without being distracted
• Deep understanding of the principles involved in pharmacology and surgery
• Ability to blend well with patients from all ages
• Strong understanding of regional and local anesthesia
Sr. Anesthesiologist, July 2009-Present
AML, Waco, TX
• Administered post medication to patients who were given general anesthesia to regain back the consciousness.
• Determined if the patient is physically and medically fit to be discharged from the hospital
• Reviewed the patient's medical history to determine the type of drug to administer.
• Interviewed surgical patients and extracted other medication he may be taking that was not included in the medical report.
• Discussed the scheduled surgery with patients and laid down the anesthesia options.
Jr. Anesthesiologist, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Binghamton, NY
• Exercised caution in administering pain-killing drugs to patients with histories of diabetes or heart disease.
• Coordinated properly with the assigned surgeon and other OR staff during critical operations.
• Monitored the patient's vital signals such as heart rhythm, blood pressure and kidney response.
• Responded to emergency calls and night calls.
• Utilized sophisticated electronic equipments in monitoring vital signs to achieve accurate reports.
Medical Degree in General Medicine
St. Mary's University of Minnesota, Winona, MN
Bachelor Degree in Biology
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO