Analytical Chemist ResumeAnalytical Chemist jobs can often be difficult to find. As your position is highly specialized, requires ample education, and calls for the successful execution of lab studies, analysis, and reporting on chemical interactions and effects; labs are typically the venues that hire. Analytical Chemists also need well established skills in analysis, chemical reaction knowledge, and problem solving; and a degree in Analytical Chemistry. You should also have a professional Analytical Chemist resume that can showcase this background and expertise. Learn how to develop a resume that wins the interview-and possibly the job-here, in this section on Analytical Chemist resumes.
4142 Mayo Street
Winchester, KY 40391
Career Objective: Self confident and motivated Analytical Chemist with undeniable expertise in chemical analysis, forensic analysis, material science and applied chemistry. My objective is to espouse a healthy environment by continuously conducting research and develop drugs to fight diseases and find cure and prevention to any maladies.
• Knowledgeable in chemical and forensic analysis
• Solid knowledge in validating and processing products
• Drug formulation and testing
• Uncommon data analysis skills
• Strong familiarity with HPLC, electrochromatography and spectroscopy
Pharmaceutical Chemist II, July 2009-Present
AML, Toledo, OH
• Investigated chemical nature, its changes and its properties.
• Identified unknown and unfamiliar substances.
• Conducted research to be able to understand how substances behave in given conditions.
• Formulated various drugs and tested the quality and efficacy.
• Studied the physical and chemical properties of various drug substances.
• Ensured that all lab utilities are properly sterilized before after operations.
Analytical Chemist, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Branchburg, NJ
• Explained to the lab crew the importance of adherence to strict lab guidelines.
• Utilized various techniques in analyzing chemical samples.
• Interpreted data and provided information of discovered compounds.
• Kept oneself abreast with the latest in chemical proceedings by constantly participating in seminars, conferences and educational talks held by the Department of Science and Technology.
• Validated the methods and equipments to be used in drug testing.
Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering
Stanford University, Stanford, CA
Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ