Application Developer Resume
1531 Diane Street
Camarillo, CA 93010
Career Objective: To be able to impart my knowledge in building, developing, designing, testing, and implementing software applications. My vast experience and deep knowledge in programming languages, development tools, programming codes and software platforms will be very helpful in developing software applications suited to the desired programs and specifications of the company.
• Knowledgeable in programming languages
• Skilled in writing and interpreting specifications
• Database, Server side languages
• JSP, ASP
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
Software Application Developer, July 2009-Present
AML, Ocala, FL
• Discussed and explained the specifications with the clients.
• Determined the purpose of the program and matched the applications to include.
• Itemized existing programs and translated these programs into simple parts to be able to devise an application suited to these programs.
• Developed technical plans and strategies to address software application issues.
• Tested the program's effectiveness and conducted final testing before approving.
Application Developer, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Tacoma, WA
• Performed updates on all combination programs.
• Wrote specifications for mobile applications.
• Modified existing generic applications in accordance to manual guidelines.
• Developed programs that will automatically detect the log time and the modifications done by the user.
• Worked with other IT professionals in writing specifications and testing applications for government agencies
Masters Degree in Computer Science
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
Bachelors Degree in Computer Applications
St. John's University, Queens, NY