1531 Diane Street
Camarillo, CA 93010
Career Objective : Smart and certified architect seeking to explore my knowledge and experience in a new environment aiming to provide quality, fashionable, sustainable, affordable and functional building that will meet the shifting preferences of the clients. My strong familiarity in using CADD software will greatly help in interpreting blueprints, drawings and plans to the clients.
• Solid knowledge in CADD software
• Vast experience in interpreting codes, blueprints, schemes and plans
• Great mathematical skills
• Most accurate estimates
• Ability to multitask
• Great communication skills
• Basic knowledge in Electrical Engineering
Sr. Architect, July 2009-Present
AML, Ocala, FL
• Ensured that building codes are adhered to during the construction.
• Discussed with the clients the budget, costing and requirements for the projects.
• Utilized Auto Cad and 3D applications in presenting designs to clients.
• Educated clients on the importance of seeking the help of a professional architect when big projects are involved.
• Interpreted detailed drawings and specifications to clients.
• Ensured safety of all workers by conducting ocular inspection on the building, checking the electrical connections and solidity of materials before starting renovation projects.
Jr. Architect, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Tacoma, WA
• Maintained open communication with clients to determine their functional needs.
• Designed buildings for the GK Builders.
• Worked closely with surveyors and engineers in finalizing construction plans.
• Evaluated and reviewed drawings submitted by junior architects.
• Participated in designing houses for the beneficiaries of "Land a Hand" organization.
• Proposed ideas in the early stage of project conception.
• Assisted in selecting the location for the establishment of The Grand Mall.
Masters Degree in Structural Engineering
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
Bachelors Degree in Architecture
St. John's University, Queens, NY