Athletic Director jobs are available throughout the private and public sector. As an Athletic Director, your main purpose is to oversee all athletic teams, operational and budgeting, and various logistics of a particular athletic department. You should have a high level of skills in athletics, financial accounting, and be able to juggle a variety of tasks at once, management abilities, as well as have great communication skills to able to report in an Athletic Director resume. This said, not all Athletic Director resumes are the same. To get the job that fits your qualifications and career goals, you need to pay special attention to our Athletic Director resumes in this section to help with both the content and presentation of your career worthiness.
4720 Chapel Street
Houston, TX 77002
Career Objective: Driven and motivated athletic director with experience and knowledge in creating and developing athletic programs, budget preparation and promotion, my goal is to have a pool of the most equipped and robust athletes.
• Magnificent organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Superb communication skills
• Physically fit
• Sound budget management.
• Well-versed with admin guidelines for athletic director
• Great interpersonal skills
Athletic Director, July 2009-Present
AML, Roswell, GA
• Supervised the process of hiring coaches and trainers.
• Managed and determined the budget preparation for school festivals.
• Provided guidance and health education to athletes and coaches when there are competitions.
• Determined the coach's salary and other benefits.
• Communicated with bidders in the procurement of equipments.
Athletic Consultant, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Lenexa, MO
• Coordinated with local officials for inter-school games.
• Maintained a record of the team's losses and wins.
• Kept myself informed of any upcoming sports and competitions.
• Interviewed candidates and determined whether they are fit for a given sport or not.
• Ensured that the program is in compliance with the guideline of NCAA.
Masters Degree in Physical Education
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
Bachelors Degree in Physical Education
Polytechnic Institute of New York University, Brooklyn, NY