Case Manager jobs are typically predominantly available in group homes and outpatient recovery facilities that help those struggling with psychological issues, and/or substance abuse and recovery. Case Managers are often the main contact their clients have for learning what opportunities are available to them and recommended activities to get those counseling, jobs, and overall recovery from whatever it is that they need help with. Case Managers should have a degree in Psychology, preferably an advanced degree, and be willing to work long hours for the benefit of others. They should be compassionate, patient, and organized individuals. To boost your own Case Manager resume, take a look at this comprehensive section on Case Manager resumes.
870 Franklee Lane
Portland, PA 97205
Career Objective: To develop the overall personality of the patient using my intelligence in individual assessment, planning, evaluations and patient enhancement. My goal is to provide continuous support to each and every patient.
• Ability to interpret medical documents
• Knowledgeable in legal issues
• Professional skill in report writing and correspondence
• Good problem solver
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Case Manager II, July 2009-Present
AML, Sun Valley, ID
• Assured that the patient progresses though the selected therapy.
• Integrated the use of emotional support to the patient to fully regain his normal condition.
• Checked the environment of the patient before finally discharging him from the hospital.
• Coordinated with social workers regarding the discharge process of the patients.
• Ensured that the case management system adheres to departmental goals and standards of performance.
Case Manager, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Dayton, OH
• Observed patient care and regulatory agreements.
• Communicated with external service department head during "home visits".
• Reviewed the records of the patients from admission to discharge.
• Ensured that patients take the lab tests on time to get the most accurate results.
• Promoted the efficient and practical use of all clinical resources.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Pace University, New York, NY