Case Manager Resume
870 Franklee Lane
Portland, PA 97205
Career Objective: To develop the overall personality of the patient using my intelligence in individual assessment, planning, evaluations and patient enhancement. My goal is to provide continuous support to each and every patient.
• Ability to interpret medical documents
• Knowledgeable in legal issues
• Professional skill in report writing and correspondence
• Good problem solver
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Case Manager II, July 2009-Present
AML, Sun Valley, ID
• Assured that the patient progresses though the selected therapy.
• Integrated the use of emotional support to the patient to fully regain his normal condition.
• Checked the environment of the patient before finally discharging him from the hospital.
• Coordinated with social workers regarding the discharge process of the patients.
• Ensured that the case management system adheres to departmental goals and standards of performance.
Case Manager, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Dayton, OH
• Observed patient care and regulatory agreements.
• Communicated with external service department head during "home visits".
• Reviewed the records of the patients from admission to discharge.
• Ensured that patients take the lab tests on time to get the most accurate results.
• Promoted the efficient and practical use of all clinical resources.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Pace University, New York, NY