Corporate Trainer ResumeStephen Arndt
1306 Davis Avenue
San Jose, CA 95131
Career Objective: Seeking the position of Corporate Trainer in one of the most renowned companies and contribute to its successful existence. My strong skills in designing training courses and programs will be very helpful in delivering talented and skilled human resources.
• Wide understanding of corporate policies and practices
• Effective writing skills
• Solid background in training concepts and principles
• Strong research skills
• Creative problem solving skills
HR, Corporate Trainer, July 2009-Present
AML, Towson, MD
• Developed interactive solutions to meet the customer demands.
• Created pro-active programs to cater to the needs of the business.
• Researched for more interventions for continuous development of the organization.
• Prepared instruction of materials during trainings and workshops.
• Facilitated training courses and programs.
• Educated employees on the latest technology and its advantages.
Personnel Trainer, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Bolton, MA
• Provided on-the-job trainings to new workers.
• Initiated the practice of job rotation so every employee will have a "hand" on the job.
• Utilized interactive programs to make the activity interesting.
• Facilitated field trips and other educational activities for the employees.
• Assessed the training needs of the employees and designed the suited training program.
Masters Degree in Personnel Development
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
Bachelor Degree major in Organizational Design
Stanford University, Stanford, CA