1247 Liberty Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92805
Career Objective: Driven and smart ER Nurse seeking to provide nursing skills to ill and injured patients who need immediate attention and care. My goal is to provide them with courteous, prompt and quality care that is due them.
• Effective quick decision making skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Broad knowledge in resuscitation
• Ability to respond immediately to emergencies
• Strong nursing skills
ER Nurse, July 2009-Present
AML, Ocala, FL
• Practical knowledge in IV applications
• Assessed the patients' condition upon reception.
• Provided information sheet to patients for them to fill up.
• Took down vitals such as temperature, weight and BP.
• Recorded information of the patients and referred to the physician.
Nurse, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Binghamton, NY
• Administered injection shots to patients.
• Attended promptly to patients who are about to give birth.
• Called up the doctor of the patients in cases of emergency.
• Assisted the patients in going to the bathroom.
• Explained to the patients the procedures for admission.
Bachelor Degree in Nursing
Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS