764 Providence Lane
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Career Objective: To meet the technical goals of the company with regard to proper data management. My goal is to achieve the company's goals and objectives by designing ETL programs that will be most helpful in data management and administration.
• Deep understanding of ETL technology
• SQL and database skills
• Great skills in ETL programming
• Expert in data extracting, transferring and loading
• Excellent communication skills
Sr. ETL Developer, July 2009-Present
AML, Binghamton, NY
• Conducted data profiling and data reporting in support of the IT's data filtering project.
• Designed various computer applications for storing data.
• Tested and debugged systems.
• Communicated with end users to identify their needs and technical requirements.
• Analyzed data to be able to create suitable applications.
ETL Designer I, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Ocala, FL
• Performed upgrades on computers.
• Ensured that the codes conform to the specifications and designs.
• Checked and verified the procedures done in data consolidation.
• Completed tasks on time.
• Made changes and modifications on the captured data.
• Filtered the data that entered the system to prevent system malfunctions.
Masters Degree in Computer Applications
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
Bachelor Degree in Computer Technology
Iowa State University, Ames, IA