FBI Agent Resume
1653 Oral Lake Road
Minneapolis, MN 55415
Career Objective: My objective is to enforce the country's laws and regulations and protect the country from possible terrorist attacks. My strong skills in self-defense, sound judgment and dexterity in suing defense weapons will be very helpful in meeting this objective.
• Smart and intelligent agent
• Sound judgment
• Ability to make quick decisions
• Skilled in self-defense
• Dexterous in guns and other weapons
FBI Agent, July 2009-Present
AML, Rudolph, WI
• Interviewed witnesses to the crime.
• Worked as undercover agent to solve the numerous killings in the tenth avenue.
• Arrested criminals and use force as needed.
• Interrogated suspects and enforced the use of torture to extract information especially if it involved life threatening situation.
• Collaborated with local officials in solving a crime.
• Studied the evidence and connected these pieces to solve crimes.
Intelligence Officer, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, West Nyack, NY
• Participated in the investigation of airline hijackings.
• Spearheaded the investigation of the Five Star Hotel bombings.
• Solved cases involving federal violations.
• Conducted 12-hour surveillance in the airport.
• Monitored wiretapping activities.
Degree in Law
Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
Bachelor Degree in Criminology
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA