1484 Canis Heights Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Career Objective: Certified electrical engineer seeking to join one of the top companies in this city and contribute to the achievement of its goals and objectives. My goal is to utilize my electrical abilities and skills in installing, maintaining, testing and repairing electrical equipments to ensure efficient operations.
• Excellent hand-eye coordination
• Vast experience in testing electrical and electronic equipment and components
• Excellent in the interpretation of technical drawings
• Strong skills in troubleshooting electrical misalignments
• Excellent troubleshooting, maintenance and repair skills
Industrial Electrician, July 2009-Present
AML, Roswell, GA
• Utilized technological advancements to diagnose and repair electrical connections.
• Performed electrical re-wiring and re-routing activities.
• Introduced the implementation of preventative maintenance programs.
• Interpreted drawings and blueprints to co-workers.
• Analyzed and studied blueprints to determine the exact specifications.
Plant Electrician, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Lenexa, MO
• Installed and examined switch boxes, conduits and fiber optic assemblies.
• Determined the right specs before performing electrical installations.
• Troubleshot and maintained electrical motors, alternators and other electrical control systems.
• Tested switchgear, regulators and reactors.
• Ensured that installation procedures are in accordance with the provisions in the manual.
Masters Degree in Industrial Engineering
Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI