Leasing Agent ResumeNellie Berry
2611 Cherry Camp Road
Chicago, IL 60605
Career Objective: Independent and driven leasing agent with strong communication and negotiation skills, my goal is to introduce quality properties to clients that will fit their requirements and preferences.
• Thorough knowledge of the composition of the properties
• Solid background in real estate and property management
• Well-informed on federal, state and local fair housing laws
• Excellent marketing skills
• Strong communication and negotiation skills
Real Estate Leasing Agent, July 2009-Present
AML, Southborough, MA
• Acted as front desk and greeted customers.
• Provided information and presented pictures of available units to the clients.
• Identified the customers' preferences and suggested the closest package.
• Ensured that unit closely matches the clients' requirements.
• Reviewed all the forms and ensured that required fields are all provided for.
Leasing Agent, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Garfield Heights, OH
• Collected deposits and payments from the tenants.
• Verified the tenant's credit standing to see if he falls within the guidelines of the company.
• Ensured that units are clean and presentable before showing to the clients.
• Marketed the units to schools and other neighboring establishments.
• Explained house rules to tenants.
Bachelor Degree in Commerce
St. John's University, Queens, NY