329 Five Points
Baltimore, MD 21202
Career Objective: My goal as a maintenance worker is to ensure that every project undertaken or participated in will meet the requirements, design and specifications specified by the clients. These can be done using my expertise in carpentry, plumbing, masonry, glazier, and painting.
• Ability to follow verbal instructions
• Physically fit and equipped to do hard labor
• Experienced in building and mechanical equipment maintenance
• Knowledgeable in using hand power tools
• Excellent troubleshooting and maintenance skills
Construction/Maintenance Worker, July 2009-Present
AML, New Orleans, LA
• Calibrated and repaired systems as specified in the contract.
• Repainted dry and cracked walls.
• Suggested the type of tiles to be used according to the fashion style of the client.
• Participated in the renovation and remodeling of the Hall of Justice.
• Ensured building security by inspecting control panels.
School Maintenance Worker, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, San Antonio, TX
• Treated sinks, floors and tiles with disinfectants.
• Set up and broke down cubicle partitions, cabinets and lockers.
• Ensured that emergency alarms are properly functioning.
• Repaired door hinges and slots.
• Recommended doors, padlocks and cabinets that need to be replaced.
Degree in General Education
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO