Neonatal Nurse ResumeErik Blackwell
1531 Diane Street
Camarillo, CA 93010
Career Objective: My goal as a neonatal nurse is to provide utmost care to newborns, giving special attention to their needs and comfort. My expertise in handling infants, deep nursing knowledge and my strong familiarity in operating medical instruments will be very helpful in providing natal care to infants.
• With neonatal resuscitation certification
• Broad understanding of the physiological and psychological needs
• Excellent nurturing skills
• Great interpersonal skills
• Knowledgeable in infant care and feeding
• Vast knowledge in using medical instruments
Pediatric Nurse, July 2009-Present
AML, Palco, KS
• Ensured that babies don't get wet from sweat and urine by regularly checking on them.
• Facilitated the patient's discharge papers.
• Treated babies with physical ailments and problems.
• Administered IVs and supplied oxygen to babies in the ICU.
• Adjusted the incubator and ventilators according to the desired level.
• Informed the media and the physician of any alarming signs from the infants.
Neonatal Nurse, December 2007-May 2009
DGF Gardena, CA
• Kept and maintained a record of health details of the infants.
• Fed the babies using savage tubes.
• Took down and recorded the baby's temperature.
• Communicated with the infant's parents regarding their child's condition.
• Changed the infants' diapers.
• Ensured that infants are given the right amount of medicine and vitamins.
Masters Degree in Nursing
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
Bachelor Degree in Nursing
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK