4283 Hart Ridge Road
Bay City, MI 48706
Career Objective: My goal is to develop, analyze, and design software applications and ensure that the applications are in line with the technical objectives of the company. Equipped with expertise and knowledge in Oracle relational databases, Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, these objectives will be successfully realized.
• Solid experience in Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
• Strong knowledge of Oracle relational databases
• Expert in web development
• Visual Basic and the .Net platform
• Outstanding troubleshooting and preventative maintenance skills
PL SQL Developer, July 2009-Present
AML, Poughkeepsie, NY
• Delivered projects on time as required by the clients.
• Tracked the progress of projects and made corrections along the way.
• Defined the time table of project and work plans.
• Reviewed the codes to be applied before approving the proposal.
• Supported existing applications of the MIS Department.
PL SQL Designer, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Spokane, WA
• Identified the technical requirements for each infrastructure.
• Enhanced the designs of the project team.
• Provided timely response to technical issues and concerns.
• Built a model for infrastructure components.
• Evaluated the efficacy of software applications.
Master Degree in Computer Science
Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering
Pace University, New York, NY