Probation Officer Resume
3758 Hummingbird Way
Topeka, KS 66612
Career Objective: Professional and intelligent probation officer seeking to join a new organization and contribute to the attainment of its mission and vision which is geared towards the successful rehabilitation of the offenders and prepare them to be socially useful to the community in their release.
• Great counseling techniques
• Extensive experience in jail and penal colony
• Ability to connect with the offenders
• Skilled in using weapons
• Strong communication skills
Sr. Probation Officer, July 2009-Present
AML, Dayton, OH
• Accompanied offenders during court hearings.
• Maintained current and accurate record f the offenders.
• Gathered relevant data which will form part of the investigation process.
• Maintained a list of regular visitors of the offenders.
• Provided counseling to offenders.
Probation Officer, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Sun Valley, ID
• Studied the case history of the offenders and made recommendation according to their performance.
• Addressed problems that the offenders bring out.
• Ensured that the offenders comply with the internal rules set by the office.
• Assisted the offenders in their handicraft activities.
• Prepared recommendation based on the gathered facts, information and investigations.
Masters Degree in Public Administration
Polytechnic Institute of New York University, Brooklyn, NY
Bachelor Degree in Criminology
Pepperdine University, Malibu, CA