Risk Manager Resume
815 Turkey Pen Road
New York, NY 10007
Career Objective: My objective is to develop technical strategies that will prevent, curtail and control the occurrence of company's losses be it on the aspect of financial, human resources, operations and properties.
• Detailed knowledge of the tools and techniques in risk management
• Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
• Outstanding problem solving skills
• Deep knowledge of key business fucntions
• Very familiar with trading regulations
• Technical understanding of the financial markets
Risk Manager, July 2009-Present
AML, Biddeford, ME
• Scrutinized each and every application, studying every financial capability of the applicants.
• Identified financial investments that pose risks to the company.
• Reviewed purchase procedures of the company.
• Implemented monthly risk management processes.
• Oversaw the purchase of insurance and bonds.
Risk Analyst, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Hartford, VT
• Studied market traits and changes and their effect to the company's operations.
• Developed risk financing techniques to prevent capital losses.
• Discussed with the department heads the implementation of enterprise-wide risk control procedures.
• Identified the third party where the risk will be transferred.
• Obtained information from published studies and internet library on different risk management strategies.
Masters Degree in Business Management
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
Bachelor Degree in Economics
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ