SQL DBA Resume
3337 Meadowbrook Mall Road
Gardena, CA 90248
Career Objective: My goal is to provide excellent technical support to the everyday operations of the company and at the same time offer excellent service to achieve the highest reliability and performance at all times, as much as possible.
• Wide understanding of relational database environments
• Vast experience with data management
• Ability to meet tight deadlines with excellent results
• Strong knowledge of models and query tools
• Microsoft SQL Server experience
SQL DBA, July 2009-Present
AML, Burbank, CA
• Spearheaded the overhauling of the databases.
• Assessed the effectiveness of new technologies in relation to the consistency and reliability of the databases.
• Ensured the timely processing of online databases.
• Developed applications that will lead to the achievement of the company's objectives.
• Improved the current performance of the databases by applying Oracle development.
SQL Developer, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Lawrenceville, GA
• Performed preventative maintenance and troubleshooting to relational databases.
• Supported the management in making technical decisions using the trend analysis.
• Tested the resilience of the databases.
• Introduced changes according to the company's expected objectives.
• Developed models and tools that will aid in the processing of transactions.
Master Degree in Information Technology
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
Ohio University, Athens, OH