SQL Server Developer Resume
1531 Diane Street
Camarillo, CA 93010
Career Objective: My goal is to be able to upgrade the basic database administration at an advanced and expert level that is apt for its maintenance and development with the use of the new technologies within the SQL industry. In addition, to incorporate DTS into any automated data transfer procedure.
• Leadership ability and team work skills
• Troubleshooting skills
• With a vast experience of SQL Server 2008
• A quick and proper learner with the ability to perform jobs effectively with minimal supervision
• Expertise in data warehousing and DBA skills
SQL Server Developer, July 2009-Present
AML Lenoir, NC
• Designed data load procedure using MS SQL server.
• Designed index and data using implementation plan for the performance tuning of the database.
• Maintained SQL server disaster recovery plan and designed a safe solution.
• Conducted seminars and provided lessons on how to create and manage databases with the use of Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
• Installed and upgraded all versions of SQL servers.
SQL Server Technician, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Pittsburgh, PA
• Configured and maintained SQL servers.
• Set up test machines and did troubleshooting jobs and worked out operational problems.
• Built systems, organized and managed processes, projects and equipments.
• Performed and managed database backup jobs.
• Transferred data from SQL server to other databases
Masters Degree in Computer Information Systems
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering
Northeastern University, Boston, MA