Safety Manager Resume
1306 Davis Avenue
San Jose, CA 95131
Career Objective: As a safety manager, my goal is to formulate policies and programs that will minimize the occurrence of accidents in the organization. Along with this is to ensure that every personnel adhere to the safety rules and regulations to effectively control risk and health exposures.
• Very knowledgeable with OSHA guidelines
• With certifications from Board of Certified Safety Professional and American Board of Industrial Hygiene
• Vast experience in clinical facilities, construction projects and hazardous material work areas
• Ability to respond to emergency situations
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
Safety Manager, July 2009-Present
AML, Burbank, CA
• Evaluated the efficiency of a certain equipments to ensure compliance with the company's standards.
• Responded at once to emergency situations and took part in the investigation.
• Studied the current occupational and general safety manual of the company and made revisions as deemed necessary.
• Enforced the use of applicable codes and regulations to achieve and maintain the prescribed level of certification.
• Collaborated with the compliance officer on applicable federal and state legislation governing environmental safety.
Plant Supervisor, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Lawrenceville, GA
• Communicated with various regulatory agencies for the latest in corrective and developmental plans on safety management.
• Implemented strict protocols in the production department to prevent untoward incidents.
• Conducted site inspection and decided if fit for operation.
• Performed data analysis on accident reports and developed procedures to avoid the occurrence of the same.
• Demonstrated to the staff through the use of diagrams how the program will reduce the recurrence of fires, blasts, wastages and spillages.
Master Degree in Industrial Hygiene
North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND
Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ