Safety Officer Resume
4700 Sheila Lane
Manhattan, NV 89022
Career Objective: A Safety Officer's primary objective is to ensure the safety and welfare of the personnel in the organization. This will be achieved by implementing occupational safety and health programs that is geared towards protecting the interests of the company's manpower.
• National Safety Council's Advanced Safety Certificate
• Wide knowledge of safety principles and practices
• Ability to use statistical methods to management analysis
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills
Safety Officer II, July 2009-Present
AML, Chamblee, GA
• Managed the company's well being program and facilitated related activities.
• Inspected facilities, workplace and work practices and identified the weaknesses in every area.
• Coordinated the activities of the department heads to achieve the same goal on safety measures.
• Introduced the creation of safety committee who co-act as safety officer in the absence of the latter.
• Investigated serious accidents and developed plans to avoid the occurrence of the same.
Safety Officer I, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Johnson, KS
• Enforced applicable laws and regulations to work processes.
• Delegated duties to safety representatives to speed up work turnaround.
• Provided consultation to different departments on safety issues.
• Conduced regular safety inspections on all production equipments.
• Ensured that each personnel comply with the prescribed dress code inside the laboratory.
• Implemented safety programs and policies.
Masters Degree in Safety Engineering
New York University, New York, NY
Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering
North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC