2443 Birch Street
Indianapolis, IN 46229
Career Objective: As a sales consultant, my primary goal is to increase the market visibility of my client's products and open doors for opportunities. This can be done by building a pool of loyal contacts and remain updated on market flows.
• Effective consultation techniques
• Ability to identify the customer's needs and preferences
• Strong computer understanding
• Great communication and negotiation skills
• Efficient reporting skills
Sales Consultant, July 2009-Present
AML, Nashua, NH
• Coordinated the initiatives of the Marketing and Sales and Services Departments to fortify the company's services.
• Introduced innovative sales techniques to meet the monthly quota.
• Monitored the change in customers' preferences and customized product's features accordingly.
• Identified the customers needs' in terms of products' usability.
• Guided potential customers in identifying and meeting his product requirement.
• Developed creative sales techniques to be employed in sales and ads activities.
Sales Associate, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Lenexa, MO
• Reviewed product usage, operation, installation and features.
• Explained to the clients the effective way of marketing products.
• Studied the product lines if the company and suggested for additional packages.
• Maintained and built contact with high investors.
• Promoted the products and services of the company through word of mouth and online marketing.
Master Degree in Business Administration
Northeastern University, Boston, MA
Bachelor Degree in Business Management
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO