Sales Director Resume
2340 Lodgeville Road
Eagan, MN 55121
Career Objective: Sales and profit oriented Sales Director seeking to play a major role in the continued success of the company by establishing goals and creating programs that will meet these goals. My goal is to meet the sales quota and ceilings set forth by the company.
• Knowledgeable in business law and management accounting
• Years of sales experience
• Established sales management experience
• Excellent negotiation, presentation and organizational abilities
• Strong business skills
Sales Director July 2009-Present
AML, Roswell, GA
• Supervised personnel under jurisdiction.
• Oversaw and managed the activities of senior level sales team.
• Facilitated sales campaigns to increase product visibility in rural areas.
• Analyzed current market trend and developed strategies in line with the market flow.
• Created new and efficient strategies to generate business leads.
VP Sales, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Charleston, WV
• Acted as ambassador for new entrepreneurs.
• Provided monthly sales report and presented to the management.
• Ensured that the business target for the monthly and quarter ceilings is achieved.
• Reviewed the incentive programs and modified certain provisions.
• Developed product presentations for clients and business partners.
Master Degree in Business and Finance
St. John's University, Queens, NY
Bachelor Degree in Marketing and Finance
Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX