Sales Manager Resume
4739 Station Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Career Objective: Professional and results-oriented sales manager with strong expertise in the following field: data management, sales management, human resources development and customer service. My goal is to apply these knowledge to achieve the company's objectives.
• High numerical skills
• Ability to lead others
• Strong reporting and organizational skills
• Expert in data collection and management
• Basic accounting and reconciliation skills
Sales Manager, July 2009-Present
AML, Toledo, OH
• Interviewed and recruited sales staff as part of team expansion.
• Studied the current incentive scheme and made amendments as necessary.
• Encouraged and motivated team to exceed targets to be able to qualify for the travel incentive.
• Set the budget for sales and marketing activities.
• Studied and reviewed the company's product and services.
Supervisor, Sales, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Rolling Meadows, IL
• Eyed the activities of the competitors for advancement purposes.
• Participated in business conferences and meetings to open doors for opportunities.
• Defined the areas for the sales executives together with their teams.
• Evaluated the performance of sales workers.
• Conducted research on product and territory expansion.
Master Degree in Business Administration
South Carolina State University, Orangeburg, SC
Bachelor Degree in Business Management
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO