Sales Representative Resume
4151 Hill Haven Drive
Clifton, TX 76634
Career Objective: As a sales representative, my goal is to excite the interests of the clients in patronizing the company's merchandise and services. Utilizing my strong salesmanship in product demonstration and lip service, this goal will be achieved.
• Outstanding convincing and negotiation skills
• High computer literacy
• Vast experience in product demonstration
• Wide knowledge of the company's product lines
• Strong customer service skills
Sales Representative, July 2009-Present
AML, Roswell, GA
• Adjusted the team's schedule according to the revised policy on field servicing.
• Provided hands-on training to new entrants.
• Coordinated with the field collectors during field servicing.
• Prepared the sales materials during product launching and campaigns.
• Presented product lines to store managers.
Sales Agent, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Charleston, WV
• Explained the contract of agreements to wholesalers and retailers.
• Interpreted the products' technical specifications to the clients.
• Visited participating stores to check the products' movement.
• Addressed clients' concerns regarding product warranty.
• Collaborated with regional sales agents to determine "available" geographical slots.
Master Degree in Business Administration
South Carolina State University, Orangeburg, SC
Bachelor Degree in Business and Finance
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO