823 Lake Road
Hightstown, NJ 8520
Career Objective: Compassionate and professional School counselor with strong expertise in program planning, counseling and Consulting. My goal is to develop the personal and social growth of the students.
• Effective counseling techniques
• Thorough knowledge of counseling theories and practices
• Excellent test interpretation skills
• Highly organized and flexible individual
• Strong work ethics
College Guidance Counselor July 2009-Present
AML, Kanawha, IA
• Posted ads on bulletin boards to invite more students to join guidance activities.
• Met with teachers and parents on a regular basis I identifying needs of the students.
• Provided individualized and group counseling services to the students.
• Created activities that will serve as remedial and preventative measures of students' behavioral problems.
• Attended school meetings and cooperated with the whole staff in working toward the achievement of the school's objectives.
Guidance Counselor I, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Cabot, AR
• Posted available slots for student assistants.
• Administered examination to identify the career needs and inclination.
• Applied guidance learning and principles as a complement in enforcing school policies.
• Interpreted test results to students.
• Helped and assisted in the implementation of school activities.
Master Degree in Guidance and Counseling
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
Bachelor Degree in Psychology
St. Mary's University of Minnesota, Winona, MN