823 Lake Road
Hightstown, NJ 8520
Career Objective: Certified Psychologist seeking to join an educational institution and contribute to the effective facilitation of the student's learning ttowards their cognitive, social and personal development.
• Expert in conducting training and counseling sessions
• Strong motivational skills
• Effective leadership abilities
• Strong grasp of English command
• Solid background in Psychology
School Psychologist, July 2009-Present
AML, Burbank, CA
• Supervised and managed professional and clerical staff.
• Identified the characteristics of each student and grouped them accordingly for exam purposes.
• Assessed the development and needs of groups.
• Determined the environmental factors that most affect the students/groups.
• Developed interactive intervention programs for students and faculty.
Guidance Counselor, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Lawrenceville, GA
• Supported the teaching process and maximized learning possibilities through intervention programs.
• Participated in continuing leadership and education programs of the school.
• Conducted research on behavioral performance and development.
• Administered yearly psychological examinations to all students.
• Suggested different teaching strategies according to the identified needs of the students.
Master Degree in Psychology
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO
Bachelor Degree in Psychology
St. Mary's University of Minnesota, Winona, MN