3058 Arbor Court
Mountain View, WY 82939
Career Objective: Driven and detail oriented senior business analyst seeking to join a growing organization and take part in the achievement of its stated objectives. Utilizing my knowledge in project execution and client management, I am confident that this will be realized.
• Ability to understand business issues
• Broad technical knowledge: application programming, database and system design
• Strong oral and written skills
• Very updated with the latest business trends
• Computer applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Spreadsheet
Senior Business Analyst, July 2009-Present
AML, Ocala, FL
• Nurtured relationship with clients, vendors and team members.
• Identified opportunities for alternative business undertakings.
• Provided training to new personnel on increasing customers satisfaction.
• Instructed team members and project leaders on proper procurement of resources.
• Proposed solutions to the organization's defined weaknesses.
Jr. Business Analyst, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Tacoma, WA
• Edited business requirements according to clients' requests.
• Developed functional specifications and additional product features.
• Ensured that problems brought about are addressed in a timely manner.
• Communicated the changes to the team and explained the reasons for such changes.
• Proposed solutions to problems regarding project delays and budget deficits.
Master Degree in Computer Science
Rice University, Houston, TX
Bachelor Degree in Management
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY