2763 Charla Lane
Dallas, TX 75234
Career Objective: Qualified senior software engineer seeking to contribute to the achievement of the technical objectives of the company using my expertise in designing, testing and evaluating computer software applications.
• Ability to solve problems
• Effective troubleshooting and maintenance skills
• Expert computer skills
• Knowledgeable of security and encryption procedures
• Solid understanding of programming languages
Sr. Software Engineer, July 2009-Present
AML, Branchburg, NJ
• Processed the accounts received the 5-hour period.
• Developed programming systems that will form part of the CMIS project.
• Coordinated the functions of engineering staff to speed up internal processes.
• Conducted preventative maintenance on different software programs.
• Tested the efficacy and consistency of software performance.
Jr. Software Engineer, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Toledo, OH
• Developed new applications based on the identified needs of each system user.
• Debugged new computer programs to achieve maximum output.
• Listed the different programs to be coded and submitted to the programmer.
• Defined the functional specifications of the software programs.
• Demonstrated the proper updating and modifying of computer programs to trainees.
Masters Degree in Computer Science
Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ
Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering
Stanford University, Stanford, CA