1393 Emily Drive
Sumter, SC 29150
Career Objective: My goal as a structural engineer is to produce sturdy, solid and durable buildings and other structures that can withstand strong weather pressures and disasters. This can be done by choosing appropriate materials to be used and adhering to structural guidelines and rules.
• Expert in using CAD
• Strong numerical and statistical skills
• Very adept in making designs
• Strong calculation and estimating skills
• Designs: ships, aircraft, buildings, bridges, hospitals
Structural Engineer, July 2009-Present
AML, New Port Richey, FL
• Considered other strength factors such as timber, steel and bricks in making designs.
• Referred drafts to architect and civil engineers to ensure safe designs.
• Studied and analyzed ground conditions including soil samples.
• Coordinated with construction contractors to ensure timely completion of projects.
• Generated computer models for simulation and presentation purposes.
Design Engineer, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Los Angeles, CA
• Improved structural integrity using computer aided design technology.
• Minimized risk possibilities by accurately calculating basic structural components.
• Provided trainings and seminars to co-engineers on sound structural engineering.
• Identified parts that needs replacement or those which need to be completely removed.
• Analyzed structural components and identified appropriate configuration methods.
Masters Degree in Computer Science
Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD