2587 Oak Avenue
North Chicago, IL 60064
Career Objective: Experienced and qualified test engineer seeking to join a growing institution and contribute to the achievement of its technical goals in terms of improved product quality and efficient plan executions. Using my effective testing alternatives, I aim to bring in more profit to the company by producing world class products.
• Solid QA and Testing knowledge
• In-depth understanding of testing and configuration tools
• Ability to beat tight deadlines
• Familiar with industry standards and guidelines
• Excellent troubleshooting and configuration skills
Test Manager, July 2009-Present
AML, New Orleans, LA
• Assisted in the preparation and preservation of test plans.
• Modified certain testing guidelines and standards.
• Initiated the efforts on building software projects.
• Partnered with software engineers in testing software life cycle development.
• Coordinated testing Tasks to increase project turnaround.
Test Supervisor, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, San Antonio, TX
• Identified defective test processes and implemented appropriate procedures.
• Guided junior test engineers in plan executions.
• Approved or disapproved testing deliverable.
• Managed and oversaw early life-cycle validation and verification.
• Analyzed the project and proposed the best testing strategy to be used.
Master Degree in Test Engineering
St. Mary's University of Minnesota, Winona, MN
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
St. John's University, Queens, NY