3365 Sunburst Drive
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Career Objective: Well traveled and well-informed travel agent seeking to explore my hospitality skills. My primary goal is to assist travelers in booking their accommodation and destination so they can have a hassle-free trip.
• Thorough knowledge of domestic and international travel
• Superb oral and written skills
• Ability to handle multiple customers
• Updated with the latest air rules and regulations
• Strong computer skills
Travel Agent II, July 2009-Present
AML, Albuquerque, NM
• Provided travel brochures and publications to customers.
• Explained foreign country regulations to fist time visitors.
• Collected payment from clients.
• Referred to carrier tariff books and hotel rate books in booking clients.
• Determined the desired destination of the travelers ans suggest the nearest hotels.
Travel Agent I, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Washington, MD
• Computed accommodation and transportation rates and informed the clients.
• Arranged for the accommodations of the travelers.
• Suggested to clients the most visited place in a certain place.
• Confirmed travel dates of clients to avoid rush cancellations.
• Facilitated ticket cancellations and issued refunds accordingly.
Bachelor Degree in Tourism
St. Louis University, St. Louis, MO