Veterinary Assistant ResumeFrank Naquin
3320 Wildrose Lane
Highland Park, MI 48203
Career Objective: As a Veterinary assistant, I aim to provide quality support to the doctor in treating, caring and medicating animals. Along with this is to ensure that the pet owners that their pets are safe while inside the clinic.
• Knowledgeable in using diagnostic equipments
• Excellent organizational skills
• thorough understanding of pet caring and grooming
• Excellent communication skills
• Inherent affection for animals
Veterinary Assistant II, July 2009-Present
AML, Pick City, ND
• Instructed owners to keep their pets on the holding area while waiting for further instruction.
• Sterilized cleaning equipments.
• Groomed pets: applied shampoo and soap.
• Trimmed dogs and cats' nails.
• Removed unnecessary stuff in the holding area to accommodate coming pets.
Veterinary Assistant I, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Matthews, NC
• Bathe animals after peeing.
• Provided post-operative care to pets.
• Examined pets' condition for any flu or fever.
• Recorded the animals' history.
• Interviewed owners and asked them the previous meal that their pets took.
Degree in General Education
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL