3320 Wildrose Lane
Highland Park, MI 48203
Career Objective: Seeking the position of Veterinary Technician and assist the doctor n providing care to domestic animals; Exposed in giving assistance to dental procedures, spaying and neutering, immunization and birthing, I am confident that this goal will be achieved.
• Strong familiarity with high-tech diagnostic equipments
• Strong organizational skills
• Practical knowledge in lab procedures
• Ability to connect with the animals
• Extensive clinical lab experience
Veterinary Technician II, July 2009-Present
AML, Pick City, ND
• Explained the pets' condition to the owners.
• Provided options for owners like euthanasia for terminal pet cases.
• Reviewed histories of the animals brought to the clinic.
• Collected specimen and conducted lab exams.
• Presented the results to the doctor for interpretation.
Veterinary Technician I, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Matthews, NC
• Attached results and other related documents to the patients' records.
• Assisted the doctor in performing surgical procedures.
• Took blood sampled from patients as part of diagnostic procedure.
• Administered immunization to the animals.
• Prepared the tools and equipments for the surgery.
Degree in Veterinary Medicine
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL