2556 Buffalo Creek Road
Lavergne, TN 37086
Career Objective: My goal as a warehouse worker is to ensure the safety and quality of the materials. Along with this is to conduct quality control to assure that only the best of the materials reach the hands of the customers to maintain smooth business operations.
• Excellent lifting skills
• Ability to work for long hours
• Accurate in recording the movement of materials
• Basic computer skills
• Knowledge in inventory and control procedures
Warehouse Worker, July 2009-Present
AML, Washington, MD
• Unloaded and loaded goods in the truck.
• Labeled shipments accordingly for easy recognition.
• Wrapped, boxed and labeled the packages and loaded into the truck.
• Maintained efficient performance of forklifts and railcars.
• Operated and used railcars for heavy boxes.
Warehouse Aide, December 2007-May 2009
DGF, Palco, KS
• Prioritized the unloading of raw materials and secured them on the storage area.
• Ensured that equipments are safely locked when not in use.
• Conducted quality control on all materials, ensuring that no defective products are delivered to the clients.
• Informed the suppliers at once for any defective and broken goods.
• Cleaned and maintained the work area at all times.
Degree in General Education
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT